Can’t change certain orange colours

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Can’t change certain orange colours

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Segmant

Hi

Ive been styling the theme but there are some colours that i just cant change, ive used custom CSS, changed the default CSS file and tried the theme options colours but i just cant change

“Read More” buttons
      “Edit” buttons
      “Reply” buttons
      Blog title on default blog page
      Live text in Side bars
      Rollovers in side bars
    livemesh
    Keymaster

Looks like you have done the modifications already. If you have trouble with any specific styling, pls let me know and I can help you out. Thanks

Segmant

hey

Yes i re-looked at the css and found some in another file in the /css/ folder that needed to be altered

Thanks for looking

rubyandsass

I’m having the same problems. I changed all the hex numbers to the one I wanted in the css file you mentioned in a previous post, but I can’t seem to find where to change the ones Segmant listed above. Which file is it located in?

Segmant

Hi rubyandsass

You’ll find more colour hex’s to change in

…../extinct/css/skins/default.css

Also to change things like the toggle buttons and the fancy headings you have to change the actual artwork to change the colour though.

They are located in

…../extinct/css/skins/default/

……/extinct/images/

hope this helps

chris

Segmant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

rubyandsass – if you are unable to see the above private message from Segmant (thanks Chris for the help) since you are not the one who started this thread, pls post a private message here with your email and one of us can email it to you. Thanks.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Chris – I used the user registration email of rubyandsass and emailed the attachment along with the content of the above message.

rubyandsass – pls check your inbox. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.